Ask Me Anything! – Sexologist and Relationship Counselor Dr. Martha Tara Lee
In this informal Ask-Me-Anything session, you get the chance to ask Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Counselor Dr. Martha Tara Lee anything you want – particularly along the lines of love, sex, and anything in-between!
Some commonly asked questions have included:
- Is there such a thing as female ejaculation?
- Is it normal to masturbate?
- How often should couples have sex?
- … What is your question?
Why Ask Martha?
- Four degrees: Doctorate in Human Sexuality; Masters in Counseling; Masters in Public Policy & Management; Bachelor of Arts (Communication)
- Related training: Certificates in Practical Counseling; Life Coaching, and Sex Therapy
- Author of three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between; Orgasmic Yoga; From Princess to Queen
- Creator of five online programs: Ready, Get Sex, Go; Sex Possible; Sex Jumpstart; Tongue Twisters; Clean and Clear
- Close to 8 years of experience coaching more than 1,300 individuals and couples combined face-to-face, as well as at least another 4,000 people over 450 events
Date: Wed 28 March 2018
Time: 6 – 8p.m.
Fee: S$15 per person
Venue: Café at 176 Orchard Road Centrepoint, Singapore 238843 (Exact address to be disclosed)